Braided Hose GOST 10362-76
|3,000-9,999 10,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.55 US $0.5 US $0.45|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Film or Plastic Woven Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Reconsider|
- Model NO.: braided GOST 10362-76 6mm to 51mm
- Capability: Rubber Air Hose
- Product Type: GOST 10362-76
- Size: 6 to 51mm
- Reinforcement: Textile Braided High Tensile Synthetic Yarn
- Colour: Balck, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Red, Green or Other
- Samples: Free Supply
- Specification: En 559, GOST 9356-75, 6mm to 51mm
- HS Code: 4009310000
- Material: Natural Rubber
- Color: Black
- Lenght: 50meters/100meters
- Tube: Black Nitril Rubber Tube, Oil and Fuel Resistant
- Cover: Black Smooth Neoprene Rubber, Oil, Ozone, Weather
- Working Pressure: 20bar/300psi
- Trademark: Hyrotech or Hyroflex
- Origin: China
RUBBER HOSES UNDER PRESSURE WITH THREAD REINFORCEMENT
Hoses are used as flexible pipelines for supplying liquids under high pressure (petrol, kerosene, motor oils on petroleum basis, water-oil emulsions, water), capable of work in the regions with moderate, tropical and cold climate at temperatures -50 to 100°
Example of hose designation: Hose 1625-1, 6 GOST 10362-76 Sizes and strength properties
In the meantime, we can also produce the other industrial hose and hydraulic hose as below:
Air hose, water hose, oil hose, steam hose, gas hose, acetylene, twin welding hose, sandblast hose, suction/discharge hose, automotive hose.
R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, R8, R9, R12, R13, R14(Teflon hose), R15, R16, R17, 4SP, 4SH, 1SN, 2SN, 1SC, 2SC, 1TE, 2TE.
Our hoses are exported to more than 40 countries, including to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia,
Ukraine, Thailand, Brazil, Chile, Peru, India, UAE, Iran etc...So we can provide the best service for our customers. (quality, prices, delivery time etc).
We can provide the free samples for testing or reference for quality grade.
Looking forward to receive a real inquiry from you.
|Diameter,inside||Diameter overall.||Operating pressure||Mass of linear m|